Internship | Orlando, FL
About this Job:
At Fountainhead Commercial Capital, you will be part of a diverse team in an environment that promotes collaboration, accountability, respect, and high ethical standards. We encourage you to reach for the stars and leverage your expertise and passion to excel. Fountainhead Commercial Capital is a growing, dynamic organization – this is an exciting time to get on board!
The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for: assisting in curating and implementing our social media campaigns; shadowing the Director of Digital Content to review all aspects of structuring a successful digital marketing campaign from inception to execution; observing and researching for outreach to B2B leads.
- Work with CMO/Brand Manager to execute social media and brand strategy and best practices
- Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Assist in developing copy and content for social media posts
- Assist in preparing weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
- Identify industry leaders and influences (internal/external) assist in outreach
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for at least 20 hours a week
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact)
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management
- Great opportunity to learn about what happens behind the scenes of a fintech start-up
3216 W. Lake Mary Blvd.
Lake Mary, FL 32716
About Fountainhead Commercial Capital
Fountainhead is a nationwide commercial lender specializing in SBA 504 and conventional low-LTV (<65%) loans. We deliver the best experience possible for 504 first mortgages, interim 504 second mortgages, 504 construction/renovation, and conventional loans because these are our focus. We were founded by the most well-known, awarded, and experienced team in the SBA industry, so our speed and sophistication is second to none. We are committed to providing the smartest financing possible to owners of every financially-healthy and well-run small and mid-sized business in America. Why Fountainhead? If you type “Fountainhead” into a search engine or look us up in a dictionary, you’ll find that the word, itself, means, “An abundant source; a place where something begins.” This fits perfectly with our mission: to help Business Owners create wealth through commercial real estate ownership. We do this by being an abundant source of smart financing.Apply Now!