Full Time | Orlando, FL
SBA Loan Packager
We are searching for a highly-detailed SBA Loan Packager. You will be responsible for following all SBA procedures and guidelines in terms of submitting correct, complete loan packages to the SBA, as well as recognize and proactively resolve problems in the closing process to ensure accuracy and completion of all necessary loan documents. The SBA Loan Packager will work closely with the COO, closer, underwriter, attorneys, and other third-parties throughout the closing process to ensure the completeness and accuracy of all information
The successful candidate will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of relevant rules and regulations. You should also have strong attention to detail with excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Working knowledge of current SBA standard operating procedures
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation to “package” SBA loan submissions in required SBA format
- Ensure financial statements and documents are up to date and in order
- Prepare the draft Authorization
- Enter the loan data into Etran and upload documents as needed, ensuring that all necessary documents are accurate, correct, and uploaded
- Assist with pre- and post-audit of files as needed for file completeness
- Follow-up with clients to verify important information.
- Assist underwriters and closers with loan closing activities as needed
- Communicate with home office on payment of guaranty fees
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent required.
- 2 or more years of experience in packaging SBA loans preferred.
- Knowledge of real estate loan documentation and flood regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of customers, clients, and Bank personnel.
- Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets via Microsoft Office products as well as custom applications and systems.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and high level of accountability
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple work assignments while meeting deadlines
- Motivated and adaptive to change